This past Friday night the boys and I were invited to a Halloween party hosted by a friend of mine (thanks Missy it was fun!). We dressed up, played games, ate lots of yummy food, and visited with old friends and made a few new ones. At the end of the night I was watching Wyatt interact with all the girls at the party (the party consisted of almost all girls Wyatt's age, with a few boys and some girls Jacks age, and some cute babies). They had him cornered and he was surrounded on every side by girls. My first thought was "Wow..thats my boy! Ladies man!", but then I watched a little longer and learned to my horror that he was impressing them with his armpit farts...the girls were laughing and he had a huge smile on his face! Since when does armpit farts impress girls?? I really must be getting old...I could not relate to this, but it sure was funny to watch!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment